Friday, March 15, 2013

Future

Alhamdulillah, result telah pun keluar last 2 weeks. :)
Sangat2 meningkat. Bersyukur yg x terhingga. 
So, I'm doing my internship at Broadband Satellite Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (Plaza Sentral) right now.
Beside KL Sentral.
Starting day was on 15th Feb, Friday.
So, it's already a month.
Environment kat sini ok lah, org2 semua x sombong.
Pelbagai kaum dan nationality.
Ada yg Hindustan, British, Chinese, Indian, Indonesian.
I remember a Hindustan guy said "kampung" as "kamplung".
and he still. 
hahaha
Tp during the working hours, most of them buat kerja je.
It's like a silent mode turn on.
haha

My study is finally near to the end as the internship is the last subject for me. 
I'm very happy for that.
and
I'm very satisfied with my results so far.
Alhamdulillah
Harap2 PTPTN kali ni dapat biasiswa mcm aku dapat kat MARA dulu.
Rasa bahagia bila duit yg kita pinjam puluh ribu tu dapat free akhirnya.
Alhamdulillah utk yg dulu (time diploma).

Makin besar ni makin takut. huhhh. tanggungjawab makin besar.
Always thinking about my future.
where is it heading to?
Nak kerja mana? When is the right time to get married?

I have my own future plan.
Harap2 menjadi.
Berkat sokongan from my family and Hakim.
Dengan izin Allah, 
in shaa Allah.
Allah will show me the way.
kena yakin.
When there's a will, there's a way.

Doakan saya ye. :)))


p/s:i love u

No comments:

Post a Comment